Especially for Baby Boomers:
Four Days/Four Ways to Make 2018
Your Best Year Ever!!
December 26-29, 2017
Coach and Founder,
My UnRetired Life
Chief Happiness Officer
My UnRetired Life
What you'll learn in
this free teleconference:
- 1December 26: Do you want to live a powerful life? Discover the one word that can transform your year. (Hint: You may already know what it is.) Then learn how to put it to work for you in 2018.
- 2December 27: Do you want healthier habits? Learn Why Resolutions Don't Work, why it's not your fault, and the simple actions you can take to achieve your goals. (Hint: See #1.)
- 3December 28: Do you want more connection, engagement, and joy in life? Learn why Energy is Essential to living the life you want, the 6 factors that enhance or detract from it, and how you can maximize your engaged energy no matter your age or physical health.
- 4December 29: Are you in or close to retirement? Learn the 5 benefits you get from working that must be replaced in order to live a satisfying and purposeful unRetired life.
Can't Attend Live?
All calls will be recorded and posted to the My UnRetired Life private Facebook group. It's my thank you for joining this fabulous group of unRetirees. So go ahead and register, even if you can't make all the live sessions.
I LOVE Give-Aways. And I believe that our collective wisdom is more powerful than any one voice. So I've tasked Chief Happiness Officer Hailey with assembling some fine participation gifts. Who knows what buried treasure she'll find? One thing for sure - it will be a step up from kibble!
How do the calls work?
- When you register, you'll receive an email from me with the conference call-in number and code. Call the conference number at 9 AM.
- Soon after 9 AM, I'll hit record. I'll talk for 10-20 minutes and then end the recorded part of the call.
- I'll stay on the line for half an hour for Q&A. The Q&A will NOT be recorded.
- Lurkers are welcome! If you'd like to listen and not talk, that's absolutely fine.
- I'll post the recordings in the private My UnRetired Life Facebook group.
Can you guarantee success? No. I've collected the best information, tips, and learnings from my research and years as a top manager and coach. But change takes work; only you can decide how you will use this information. I'm also not a doctor, psychologist, lawyer, or accountant. The changes you seek may require their specialized skills. But - I can share the best current knowledge about motivation, persistence, how people change and grow, and how to make a purposeful, intentional transition from full-time work to the unRetired life.
More Questions? Email janet at janetkodish.com
Now is your time! Make 2018 your best year ever.
DATES AND TIME
9:00 - AM